Salary: £45,000 Pro Rata
Are you somebody that can be held accountable? Are you somebody that will set a strategy at C level? Are you somebody that will offer tough love to both internal and external stakeholders? Are you experienced in supply chain and logistics and looking for a new opportunity?
If the above questions are a resounding yes, then this role might just be for you. It is very rare that you get an opportunity to influence an already established global business. This is one of those openings.
You'll be at the helm of the logistics department, an imperative function of a global business that operates 5 divisions, a head count of 800+ and services that reach all 4 corners of the world. Impressive stuff. Such stature within a prestigious and highly regarded business carries a fair whack of responsibility:
- Implementation and Management of group wide logistics
- Analysis and continuous management of such strategy
- Strategic development of supply chain and external stakeholders
- Direct Reports – Man management and people development
- Key Internal Stakeholders being CFO, CEO, Board of Directors
Such a senior position requires interested applicants to have a certain amount of exposure to the relevant experience, so it would be a huge plus if anybody applying has the following:
- Experience in delivering similar projects within a logistics / supply chain environment
- Ideally coming from a manufacturing sector / industry
- Proven negotiation skills at all levels but ability to perform at C Level (goes without saying really)
- Implementation of Lean techniques
So who will you be working for?
This business is a multi-site manufacturer of visual communication. Recognised for their brilliance on the international stage. Working with the biggest retailers. Manufacturing space in London alone is 300,000 square foot. You'll be part of a growing team that currently sits at just over 800. Not bad considering print was supposed to be dead...
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or want to know every bit of detail about the role and business, then please get in touch on 0161 422 0050 or 07753101973 or of course by sending through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Higson operates within the Printing and Packaging sector covering a multitude of job functions within our industry. If this opportunity is not of interest but you are open to new opportunities, then please do visit www.taylorhigson.co.uk and register your details.