Salary: Up to £25,000 + Excellent Benefits Package and Pay Reviews
I am now working with a large, well established IT based Company based in the West Midlands area. As an always expanding organisation, they are looking to bring in an IT Project Manager with relevant experience within the IT sector or has an interest in Digital; with plenty of transferable skills.
You will be working within a close-knit team which offers the possibility to progress and develop.
You will be a key member of the Media Team and will be responsible for supporting the project delivery. You will also be responsible for supporting Project Management, Client Engagement, Client Communications and Training in the Media team.
- Work with the PM’s, client and account teams to understand the marketing processes and business
- Support other PM’s to develop Media road-maps which are in accordance with businesses needs and opportunities
- You will participate in the implementation of all actions required to deploy an application, ensuring that the system meets both technical and business needs
- Support management of the solution development and deployment cycle, including project scheduling and resource planning, working with the client to ensure that critical activities such as data gathering and change management are delivered on time and to quality
- Produce, manage and distribute weekly internal and external project workbooks and updates
The Ideal Candidate:
- Desire to work in an IT & project management environment
- Keen desire to interact with clients and build long-lasting relationships
- Possess the skills to confidently and credibly engage with clients
- Have confidence to deliver difficult messages to customers and tackle problems head on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to varying levels of stakeholders
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to understand complex business models and how the Media solution can be utilised and implemented to help achieve a desired client goal
- Must be numerate and have sound logical reasoning skills
- Must be computer literate
Want to hear more? Please Contact Izabella on 07834 687 701!