Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience) + Commission (approx. (£10k)
I am now working with a leading business within the Display sector who are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their growing business.
The Key Account Manager will focus across the UK and Irish Markets and will be responsible for delivering the budgeted profitability, develop commercial relationships, site visits and attend relevant events whilst focusing on hitting the growth targets.
You will be managing a portfolio of existing customers and introduce new way and products to increase profitability from the existing accounts.
The ideal candidate will be bright and a keen individual who is looking to deliver the best services aligning to the company’s values.
Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of operating in sales remotely
- Skilled in constructing sales offers, gross margin calculation and presentations
- Outstanding people skills with a desire to build relationships
- Thorough understanding of a KPI driven sales environment and in-depth knowledge of working to a company strategy
- A proactive individual, flexible & focused, driven to provide excellent customer service
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to become a key contributor in a world class organisation
- Professional, emotionally mature & ethical
- Takes ownership of tasks and demonstrable ability to solve problems, through to resolution
- Ability to handle pressure situations and manage stress, delivering on multiple work streams concurrently
- Excellent planning, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- A positive & resilient character with a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the Company’s core values.
- Background in display or printing industry
You will be rewarded with:
- Great salary package + commission
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Great holiday package
- Health cash plan
If you feel you have the right skills and personality and want to hear more about the opportunity, please contact Izabella on 07834 687 701!