Salary up to £40k – depending on experience + commission (£10k - £20k)
My client is a large, well established Graphics Manufacturing company. As an always expanding organisation they are looking to bring in an Experienced Account Manager with relevant experience within the Large Format Graphics Sector.
You will be given accounts worth approx. 1 mil and will be responsible for the growth and development of these accounts!
Responsibilities will include:
- Be an active team leader.
- Responsible for monthly reports and KPI Achievements.
- Responsible for achievement of target sales and gross profit figures for existing accounts.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise the profitable growth and improved loyalty (buy more and buy more often) of existing key accounts.
- Work existing customers to ensure a full understanding of all their requirements - artwork, technical specifications, lead times, finishing and delivery requirements etc- before briefing into internal stakeholders
- Maintain regular communication with customers by phone or if required in person to ascertain relevant information to process the order from start to finish.
- First level support to the Customer Services team on key account enquiries.
The ideal candidate:
- Must come from a Large Format Print, Graphics, POS environment
- Must have excellent client management and Account Management skills - HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
- Has experience of managing and growing large accounts
- Excellent work ethic
- Will have own transport
For more information, please contact Izabella on 07834687701!