Salary up to £40k – depending on experience
My client is an award-winning print and digital company and are now looking for a candidate to join their expanding team.
We are looking for an ambitious account manager who is looking to grow alongside the business and the AM team. The role will be based in Central London on site with the client and the applicants must have DM experience, are comfortable presenting new ideas to the client and will also have a keen business acumen.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have min 3 years’ experience within the Direct Mail and/or Print Management Sector
- Ideally will have on site experience
- Has experience in managing large accounts
- Will have excellent communication skills and can build strong relationships
- Is able to hold their own in front of the client when needed
- To provide honest and inspiring advice to customers, current and future, on the services and solutions.
- To ensure the team deliver the services the accounts you manage have contracted to deliver, and to represent the customers points of view in internal meetings.
- To deliver profitable projects from your accounts and also deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To balance achieving the revenue targets you have agreed for each account while ensuring the team deliver a great service.
- To ensure timely, regular and effective communication between the agency and your accounts – to be our primary representative and first point of contact for your accounts.
- To contribute and where relevant lead on the production of tender documents, proposals, quotes and presentations that meet the requirements your accounts have set.
- To support the business and their customers, performing other related duties as and when required.
For more information, please contact Izabella on 07834687701.