Salary: Up to £38,000 + Car Allowance (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Account Manager within the POS sector? Have you worked on Temporary POS Projects? Are you in need of a new challenge?
If the answer is YES, I have the right role for you. Have a read below and send your CV across to us ASAP.
Applicants MUST have Temporary POS experience!
I am currently working with an award-winning, well established Creative & Manufacturing Agency based in Leicester. They are now looking for an experience Account Manager within the Temporary POS sector to join they dynamic team.
- Fantastic Account Management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Retail and Temporary POS
- Ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and high level of initiative
- Personable, with the ability to work well within a team
- Customer focused
- Create and manage many different elements of the Clients requirements
- Liaise with Clients via telephone, e-mail and occasionally face to face
- Deliver a quality product through efficient supplier management
- Manage a number of projects, throughout the business, managing from brief through to completion
- Play a pivotal role in delivering and exceeding targets set, with the assistance of the Line Manager to maximise profitability of projects
- Weekly travel to meet the Client - 2 days out of the office, 3 days office/home based
The Ideal Candidate:
- Drive and Enthusiasm
- Team work and excellent judgement - making logical decisions
- Excellent Communication skills
- Quality and Operational Performance alongside excellent Planning and Organisation
- Must have Technical / Professional skills
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person who is looking for career growth and stability!