Account / Production Manager
South East London
Salary is flexible – depending on experience
I am now working with a growing business based in the South East London area who are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their expanding team.
We are looking for someone who is excellent in front of the client and can deliver projects from initial client contact up to installation, however, you also must be able to organise and coordinate the production department all the way to the installation teams.
Technical knowledge is a must however you will not be required to be hands-on on the machinery.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Checking of technical feasibility of customer files and proofs together with production and / or prepress.
- Technical advice / support to customers and internal teams (implementation options).
- Liaise with the client face to face or via phone/email
- Project Coordination and estimating
- Coordinate the production team – making sure all projects are delivered on time
- Regular meetings with the production team
- Coordinate on site installation
The candidate (you):
- Experienced Account Manager – great in front of the client
- Has excellent production knowledge
- Is able to manage projects from initial stage up to final delivery
- Has experience coordinating / leading teams – is an excellent leader
- Must be a great communicator
- Is up for a challenge and can work well in a fast-paced environment
If you feel this is something of interest, please feel free to call me on 07834687701 for more information!