Salary: Very Competitive Salary (based upon experience)
Do you have a background in the Design / Artwork sector? Do you have a substantial knowledge of Print processes and a thorough understanding of Packaging Design? Essentially – are you fluent in German? Yes? – Excellent, then this is 100% the role for you.
This Print and Packaging Design business has been around for over 25 years and have massively grown over the last decade. This business consists of senior level experts, who have a colossal amount of knowledge when it comes down to working in Packaging Design, as well as more junior professionals working in the industry. There is a real mix of expertise in this company, who work on a real team basis and are completely inclusive across all departments.
Now, the opportunity has come for a Brand Guidelines Designer to come onboard, to join their exceptionally talented team.
In this role, you will form brand guidelines in English and German for worldwide, leading retailers. You will be working with a considerable number of food and non-food brands, enabling the team to create precise packaging and guidelines for the use of customers on an international basis.
As a Brand Guidelines Designer, you will provide your experienced knowledge and expert advice to the Artwork and Design departments of the company. From brief and beyond, you will analyse your given projects and advise on the structure of the content and guideline. Consistency is key in this role, you have to ensure that all design examples are delivered and accomplished within the associated guidelines.
As the Ideal candidate, you will have:
- A proven background in Design / Artwork
- A strong knowledge of Print Processes
- An excellent understanding of Packaging Design
- Be a visionary thinker and have a systematic approach to your workload
- Have exceptional organizational skills with a keen eye to detail
- Be fluent in German both verbally and written
- Have at least 5 years of experience in creating detailed corporate guideline / annual reports
- Use of InDesign and Illustrator
- Deadline management