Creative Project Manager – Exhibition Stands
Salary up to £35k – depending on experience
Are you a Project Manager with a flair for Design or a designer with interest in Project Management?
If the answer is YES – I have the right opportunity for you.
I am working with a client in South London who are looking for a PM to join their expanding exhibition stand business! This is a new role and it is open due to growth – a PM team is already in place and you will have the support and guidance needed!
The ideal candidate in a nutshell:
- Must be able to wear 3 different hats at the same time – Design – Project Management – Account Management.
- Will come from a design background – studied design in college or University
- Must have Project Management experience within the Exhibition stand sector or Large Format Print – at least 1-2 years
- Will have experience of using CAD software’s
- Commutable to South West London
- And last but not least – a true team player and all round nice person
Day to day responsibilities:
- Prepare and contribute to Production and Project meetings and de-briefs.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with all Management and team members.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with Project Director and client.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Determine the frequency and content of reports from the project team at Production Meeting(s); analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management; track project milestones and deliverables.
- Accountability for designated tasks within each project.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including health and safety.
If you want to hear more, please call Izabella on 07834687701