Salary: £19,000 - £20,000 (shift system with additional 15% allowance)
Are you an experienced Machine Operator who takes pride in your attention to detail? Are you motivated to deliver against Sales targets as an individual AND part of a team? Do you have experience operating print equipment to a high standard? Yes? – then look no further, we have the job for you.
You will be working with a very well-established, International Company who specialise within Print and Packaging. This business pride themselves on the level of service they offer their customers and aim to consistently exceed the expectations that is required of them.
They are now seeking a Digicon Operator to join their growing team, to ensure that Printed labels are produced to the most accurate quality, whilst utilizing the least amount of wastage possible. They need you to ensure that you work to the highest standard in producing finished labels in accordance to their custom procedures. An important part of this role is ensuring that you utilise your materials to the highest standard in order to reduce the wastage of all materials. You will be required to carry out general duties which will include Packing and sheeting, as well as other duties that will be required from you day-to-day.
As the perfect Candidate, you will have knowledge in:
- Waste Minimization
- Operating Equipment to the highest possible standard
- Delivering Products efficiently, on time
So what do they need from you?
- You need to be flexible and co-operate to ensure continual growth
- Be easy to communicate with make sure you build working relationships with all staff in every department
- Pride yourself on your high attention to detail
- Be able to prioritize your workload
- Have great Oral and Written Communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of working with Excel
- Have a GCSE in Maths and English (or equivalent)
If this sounds like the job for you, then waste no time and APPLY NOW!