Salary: Up to £23,000 (shift system with additional 15% allowance)
Are you an experienced Flexographic Printer looking for your next challenge? Well look no further..
A fantastic opportunity for you to work within a new and growing division, for one of the largest packaging groups worldwide, has landed! This family run business has had a huge culture shock going from the small two site business into the global monster they are today.
This business has been running for over 14 years, and now the time has come for an experience Flexographic Printer to join their team. You will be reporting into the Operations Manager, aiming to achieve the best possible efficiency, quality and cost whilst operating Printing Presses. This structured, fast paced environment need you to ensure that the machinery in which you work with, runs at the maximum output, whilst bearing in mind the importance of Quality, Machinery Limitations and most importantly, Health and Safety.
This Company has recently undergone a huge modernisation to become the well-known industry they are today.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Proactively managing presses to achieve the highest of quality
- Ensuring that the machines are left in a safe manner
- Fully utilize and organize press assistants
As the Ideal Candidate, you will:
- Have previous experience as a Flexographic Printer
- Be flexible to work with shift patterns
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be proactive in ensuring wastage is reduced
- Ensuring Machine output and utilization
The three week rotating shift pattern will work as follows:
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (day)
Week 2: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (night)
Week 3: Thursday, Friday (day)
Does this sound like the role for you? Yes? Good…now APPLY!