Junior Account Handler
Manchester / Greater Manchester
Salary up to 25k – DOE
Do you have experience within the Packaging Artwork industry? Enjoy interacting with clients and managing projects from brief throughout the process?
This may be the opportunity for you…
As Junior Account Handler, you will be working alongside a team of the Packaging Artwork team, coordinating a number of projects at any one time.
You will take instructions from your customers and Sales team, uploading and tracking jobs on the internal MIS system, ensuring customers are kept up to date on the status of projects.
With strong communication skills, you will liaise with your Senior Account Handler to fully understand the briefs, and liaise with relevant parties for the effective delivery of the briefs. You will have daily contact with the client, providing key updates and maintaining productive relationships.
As Junior Account Handler you will be;
- Organized, able to manage your time effectively, with limited supervision
- Proficient in the use of computer programs, Adobe CS (handle PDFs)
- Proactive, work towards time constraints and multi-task to ensure the briefs are met, in full
As Junior Account Handler you will have:
- 2 years experience within a client facing role, within the Packaging Artwork / Repro industry
- An eagerness to learn and progress within the company, developing your understanding of the Pre-Press and Production processes
For further information on this exciting opportunity contact Katie Byrne:
07737 516 103 | Katie@taylorhigson.co.uk