Packaging Project Manager – Print Management
Salary up to £35k DOE
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced Print Production facility? Worked on-site with a client coordinating a variety of Print Projects? Looking to join a key-player within the industry?
I am currently working on an exciting new opportunity and looking to speak to experienced Project Managers!
My client is a market leading Print Management company and have an exciting opportunity to work on-site with a large Retail brand, coordinating a range of Print Projects including POS, Packaging Artwork and more.
As Packaging Project Manager, you will be responsible for working on-site with the Client and;
- Acting as a major point of contact regarding the delivery of Packaging and Print Projects
- Assisting the Account Director and working alongside the team of Account Manager and Project Managers to efficiently deliver projects within budget and on-time
- Efficiently plan projects, identifying project milestones and coordinating through production team
- Utilise information from client to produce a clear and concise brief which can be interpreted by Production team via internal software
- Liaise with all relevant parties to confirm artwork production technical requirements
- Ensure all projects briefs are met, coordinating throughout the process including Artwork, Photography, Production and Delivery
- Attend monthly meetings off-site
The successful Packaging Project Manager will have the following;
- 3+ years project management experience
- Retail Packaging experience would be hugely beneficial
- Client focused, with previous experience working on-site
- Desire to go above and beyond to meet client expectations
- Ability to work under pressure, handling various projects at any one time
- Flexible, with the understanding some projects may require extra attention and time spent
- Strong communication skills to liaise effectively with Client, Production team and 3rd parties
For further details on this opportunity, contact Katie Byrne via;
0161 422 0050 | Katie@taylorhigson.co.uk