Salary: Up to £16,000 (7.5% shift allowance)
Would you class yourself as a team player? Are you able to communicate effectively? Do you work to a high standard on every challenge thrown your way? Yes? – Great. Keep Reading.
This well-known, well established Packaging company are now looking for a Production Assistant / Rewind Inspector, to join their ever-growing team. Not only will you be working within a fast paced, fully structured global business, but you will be working within a team that are now fast growing and putting their name in the market. You will be responsible in operating finishing equipment, making sure that all production targets and delivery targets are consistently achieved. You will provide quality inspections to ensure that Products and Services exceed your customers expectations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide 100% product quality inspections
- Operating finishing equipment working within company policies
- Utilizing finishing equipment and maximizing production efficiency
- Completion of paperwork
- Communicating with Managers and Team Members
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Have experience of working within a Manufacturing or Production environment (advantageous but not essential)
- Be able to work flexibly
- Can co-operate and part of a team
- Have fantastic Communication skills
Sound like your perfect role? Fantastic, all that’s left to do is…APPLY NOW!