My client is a large, well established UK based Print Management company. As an always expanding organisation they are looking to bring in a Production Executive / Project Manager with excellent print production knowledge and relevant experience within the Print Management Sector – POS.
As this is a Print Management Business you will not be managing the Production and will be mainly focusing on managing the artwork production from initial brief up to production, quality control and final delivery.
Your will be working on site with a major client and working alongside a team of Account Managers and Director.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Pre-production – reviewing briefs provided by the Account Manager and establishing the requirements
- Resource Management – attending daily production meetings to agree and secure required production resource
- Briefing – taking the brief from the online system, clarifying any points and allocating to the nominated resource
- Quality Control and Approval – ensuring all QC processes are adhered to and undertake production and technical QC checks as per the checklist
- File Release – ensuring all final checks, approvals and validations have been obtained before releasing the files
- Customer-centric, you'll be directing all the artwork briefs in accordance with SLAs and ensuring the client's needs are being met every time.
- You’ll be conversant with key briefing and production requirements for artwork for print
- You’ve got experience in the management of artwork production
- Ideally, you’ll have experience of working with online project management and approval systems.
- You’ll have an exceptional eye for detail and meticulously high-quality standard
If you want to hear more about the opportunity, please contact Izabella on 01614 220 058 or 07834 687 701!