Senior Account Handler
Salary up to £35k (DOE)
As Senior Account Handler, you will have experience of supporting your team in the delivery of Packaging Artwork projects from brief through the Studio.
You will be leading your team, managing their workload and supporting their development within the company.
As Senior Account Handler, you will play a pivotal role in maintaining relationships with key contacts and liaising with various departments to ensure they are fully debriefed on projects in place with clients.
You will take ownership of Packaging Artwork / Repro projects, fully understanding the clients’ requests, managing expectations, developing accurate briefs and scheduling through the system.
With a solid understanding of Pre-press, Print and Digital production processes, you will be providing advice on the best methods and workflows.
You will have the following skillset:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, managing relationships with internal/external clients
- Be proficient in Apple Mac, MS office Suite, plus Adobe CC (Acrobat) with the ability to handle PDFs
- Ability to manage a number of varying projects at any one time, prioritizing time effectively and coordinating through the team
- Analytical skillset, with the ability to translate client requests/briefs into technical instructions for production
- Flexible and adaptable, embracing change
Sound like you fit the bill? Interested to hear more?
Contact Katie Byrne for further details:
Katie@taylorhigson.co.uk | 07739 516 103