Salary: Up to £40,000
Are you and experienced Designer within the Events and Exhibition sector?
Are you looking to your next challenge?
If the answer is YES, have a look below as this might be just the role for you.
I am now working with a well-established global events and exhibitions agency who are looking for an experienced Designer to join their business.
This is independently owned business who are experienced in production unique events and exhibition events across the world!
The Senior Designer is responsible for delivering successful exhibition and event stand ideas!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure the creative function operates in an efficient, profitable manner
- Ensure that creative responses are of a continually high quality and production is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for him/herself and others on the team
- Delivering strategic communication solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives
- Translating client briefs, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, storyboard and rationales
- Ensuring a unified creative/account management process in order to execute on client projects.
- Assure that client presentations are on time, professional, engaging, persuasive and supported by sound rationale.
- Ensuring a unified creative/project management process in the preparation of job estimations, processes, quality control.
- Manage the co-ordination of multiple projects from concept through to completion.
- Make decisions daily that ensure both profitability and creative quality.
- Continued self-development within the role.
- Attending training programmes in accordance with effective performance of the current role.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent collaboration, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to manage own time and work priorities
- Demonstrate talent for high calibre creative conception and writing.
- Ability to thoroughly understand clients event brief and objectives and clearly communicate direction to others.
- Thorough understanding of clients and their business/industry.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication, planning, time-management and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of all design packages: 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Vray, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, plus hand drawing skills.
- Excellent understanding of exhibition production methods and materials
- An accurate eye for detail and technical considerations
For more information, please call Izabella on 07834687701.